EYE CANDY BOUDOIR POLICIES
* A non-refundable retainer is due at the time of booking. Sessions are not booked until signed contract and non-refundable retainer are received. Failure to sign our contract will not result in a refunded retainer fee. (This goes for retainers on discounted sessions, contest winners, those who paid partially with gift card, etc.)
* Payments toward photo products before the client's photo session do not require a contract with Eye Candy Boudoir and are non-refundable.
* Cancelled photo session or viewing and ordering session will not receive refunds of retainer or payments made toward photo products. Late cancellations will result in late fees on top of the client's original deposit or payments towards products.
* Eye Candy Boudoir accepts credit cards, debit cards, cash, payments through Paypal, and through our website.
* In-house financing options are available through our payment plans.
* Original edits of images are final and revisions may only be available as the Photographer see fit.
* If a client is found to be in possession of any photos not purchased in full from the photographer unless the images have been posted by Eye Candy Boudoir, Jennifer Hennigan or any of their affiliates, the client will be invoiced for the smallest size photo package the number of images falls under, not including any discounts, and agrees to make full payment within 5 business days of being notified.
* Time limits for sessions are guidelines only. They may be shorter or longer depending on the photographer’s discretion. No make-up time or refund will be given if all time is not used. No additional fees will be charged should extra time be used due to the photographer’s choice.
*Clients are given a one time chance to choose which images Eye Candy Boudoir may use from their session on social media, website, and advertising. during their viewing and ordering session. After that, the client must pay the full booking fee of $500, once their package as stated on their order form is paid, in order to have their photos taken down from Eye Candy’s official social media pages and website. Eye Candy is still permitted to use the images in physical products and promotional materials, as well as videos or photos where physical products and promotional materials featuring the client are in use.
* All sales are final - NO REFUNDS.
* Copyright is protected by the Federal Copyright Law. Even though the pictures may be of you, the photographer still owns the copyright to the image. In order to control the quality of the work produced, the photographer is the only one who can crop or modify any image from this photo session. Eye Candy Boudoir retains the copyright and ownership of all images of the photo session. No other camera equipment other than the photographers is allowed in the photo session, including the use of cell phones.
* Signed contracts with Eye Candy Boudoir will render any opposing policies as stated on this website null and void.
* These policies are subject to change.