EYE CANDY BOUDOIR POLICIES
version02 rev date 11/27/2020
* A non-refundable retainer is due at the time of booking. Sessions are not booked until signed contract and non-refundable retainer are received. Images and products are not included with retainer. We have options in many different price points and offer up-to 12-month payment plans and prepayments. Prices range from $2,199 to $10,000 and are subject to 8.25% sales tax. You will view a gallery of 80-120 images from your full session.
* The original session fee is always non-refundable, non-transferrable, and not a deposit. Your session fee and cancellation fees pay for the time and resources required to reserve the date you have selected, including paying a hair and makeup artist, purchasing wardrobe, and turning away other customers for the date selected. As such, the cancellation fee is non-negotiable.
Consultation: A reschedule or cancellation within 1 week or a no-show to the consultation, will incur a $75 cancellation fee, which will be charged to your payment method on file. This will be available to you as a product credit at your ordering appointment. A second cancellation or no-show will result in Eye Candy cancelling your session. No refund will be provided.
Session: A reschedule or cancellation within 1 month of your or a no-show to the session, will incur a $75 cancellation fee, which will be charged to your payment method on file. This will be available to you as a product credit at your ordering appointment. A second cancellation or no-show will result in Eye Candy cancelling your session. No refund will be provided.
Ordering Appointment: A reschedule or cancellation within 1 week or a no-show to the ordering appointment will incur a $75 cancellation fee, which will be charged to your payment method on file. This will be available to you as a product credit at your ordering appointment. After a second cancellation or no show, your images will be archived and there will be a $200 fee to extract them.
After 6 months of no purchase, images will be permanently deleted.
We ask that you please reschedule or cancel at least 1 month before the beginning of your appointment or you may be charged a cancellation fee of $75.00.
Sessions begin at 10am and end by 5pm daily. Special scheduling accommodations available for an additional fee of $100. Please contact us to open a custom date for you.
*Failure to sign our contract will not result in a refunded retainer fee. (This goes for retainers on discounted sessions, contest winners, those who paid partially with gift card, etc.)
* Payments toward photo products before the client's photo session do not require a contract with Eye Candy Boudoir and are non-refundable.
* Eye Candy Boudoir accepts credit cards, debit cards, cash, payments through Paypal, and through our website.
* In-house financing options are available through our payment plans.
* Original edits of images are final and revisions may only be available as the Photographer see fit.
* If a client is found to be in possession of any photos not purchased in full from the photographer unless the images have been posted by Eye Candy Boudoir, Jennifer Hennigan or any of their affiliates, the client will be invoiced for the smallest size photo package the number of images falls under, not including any discounts, and agrees to make full payment within 5 business days of being notified.
* Time limits for sessions are guidelines only. They may be shorter or longer depending on the photographer’s discretion. No make-up time or refund will be given if all time is not used. No additional fees will be charged should extra time be used due to the photographer’s choice.
*Clients are given a one time chance to choose which images Eye Candy Boudoir may use from their session on social media, website, and advertising. during their viewing and ordering session. After that, the client must pay the full booking fee of $500, once their package as stated on their order form is paid, in order to have their photos taken down from Eye Candy’s official social media pages and website. Eye Candy is still permitted to use the images in physical products and promotional materials, as well as videos or photos where physical products and promotional materials featuring the client are in use.
* All sales are final - NO REFUNDS.
* Copyright is protected by the Federal Copyright Law. Even though the pictures may be of you, the photographer still owns the copyright to the image. In order to control the quality of the work produced, the photographer is the only one who can crop or modify any image from this photo session. Eye Candy Boudoir retains the copyright and ownership of all images of the photo session. No other camera equipment other than the photographers is allowed in the photo session, including the use of cell phones.
* For in-person sales billing and payment information must match.
* We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any harassment or threats made towards Eye Candy Boudoir owner, employees, associates, or partners regarding physical, mental, financial harm or other will result in immediate termination of purchase and forfeit any and all money previously paid.
* Signed contracts with Eye Candy Boudoir will render any opposing policies as stated on this website null and void.
* These policies are subject to change.