EYE CANDY BOUDOIR POLICIES
version03 rev date 11/27/2021
*We schedule an in-person/Zoom consultation with every client before booking a photo session with them. This is to make sure each and every client is aware of all of our policies, the investment, and what to expect from doing a session with us. As such it is mandatory that every client attend before we will work with them.
*A non-refundable retainer is due at the time of booking. Sessions are not booked until the signed contract and non-refundable retainer are received. We have options at many different price points and offer up to 24-month payment plans.
Sessions begin at 10 am and end by no later than 6 pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Special scheduling accommodations are available for an additional fee of $100. Please contact us to open a custom date for you.
*Failure to sign our contract will not result in a refunded retainer fee. (This goes for retainers on discounted sessions, contest winners, those who paid partially with a gift card, etc.)
* Payments toward photo products before the client's photo session are placed on a gift card and do not require a contract with Eye Candy Boudoir. Gift Cards in the state of Texas have no cash value and are non-refundable.
* Eye Candy Boudoir accepts credit cards, debit cards, cash, and payments through Paypal, and through our website.
* In-house financing options are available through our payment plans.
* Now offering financing through AFFIRM.
* Original edits of images are final and revisions may only be available as the Photographer see fit.
* If a client is found to be in possession of any photos not purchased in full from the photographer unless the images have been posted by Eye Candy Boudoir, Jennifer Hennigan, or any of their affiliates, the client will be invoiced for the smallest size photo package the number of images falls under, not including any discounts, and agrees to make full payment within 5 business days of being notified.
* Time limits for sessions are guidelines only. They may be shorter or longer depending on the photographer’s discretion. No make-up time or refund will be given if all time is unused. No additional fees will be charged should extra time be used due to the photographer’s choice.
*Clients are given a one-time chance to choose which images Eye Candy Boudoir may use from their session on social media, website, and advertising. during their viewing and ordering session. If the client leaves that appointment and changes their mind regarding how their images may be used by Eye Candy Boudoir, the client must pay the full booking fee of $500. If the client does not complete their payments on their package purchase, they will relinquish all say on how their images are used for marketing by Eye Candy Boudoir. Should the client change their mind regarding how their images are used and pay the $500 fee Eye Candy is still permitted to use the images in physical products and promotional materials already created, such as videos or major ad campaigns where physical products and promotional materials featuring the client are in use. - In English, if we already created a sample album to show our clients or created a video for marketing purposes that feature your image and you later choose to change your mind on how we can use your pictures we can delete any that were posted as a regular Instagram, Facebook or website post, but we will not destroy any marketing materials, videos or sample items that were paid for and created with your images.
* All sales are final - NO REFUNDS. We are extremely thorough in our consultation process all sales are final, and we do not offer refunds.
- Contact Eye Candy Boudoir by phone at (979) 412-1793 (owner's personal number) or text (979) 317-5141 (business number).
* Copyright is protected by the Federal Copyright Law. Even though the pictures may be of you, the photographer still owns the copyright. In order to control the quality of the work produced, the photographer is the only one who can crop or modify any image from this photo session. Eye Candy Boudoir retains the copyright and ownership of all images of the photo session. No other camera equipment, other than the photographers is allowed in the photo session, including the use of cell phones.
* For in-person sales billing and payment information must match.
* We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any harassment or threats made towards Eye Candy Boudoir owner, employees, associates, or partners regarding physical, mental, financial harm, or other will result in immediate termination of purchase and forfeit of any and all money previously paid. Failure to complete payments will also result in the inability to schedule future sessions, participate in giveaways, and more as determined by Eye Candy Boudoir.
* Signed contracts with Eye Candy Boudoir will render any opposing policies as stated on this website null and void.
* These policies are subject to change.